Cream and Shuga is seeking a motivated, task-oriented, positive individual to join our kitchen team. This is a great opportunity to learn to cook from scratch. Basic kitchen skills such as knife work, food identification, kitchen etiquette and proper food handling will be observed and evaluated during try out.
- Prior experience with credible references (We will train self-starters with a CAN-DO attitude).
- Reliable transportation and willing to work some weekends
- Team-player with a positive & fun attitude
- Enjoys cooking and ambitious
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines and health department requirements
- Able to follow recipes and portion control
- Able to follow dish presentation guidelines
- Able to restock and keep station clean and organized
- Must have good communication skills